Coffee Martini Recipe
We love coffee, and here is a way to enjoy it in the evening hours! This martini is perfect for those hot summer evenings...a nice cool "pick me up". You can also make it decaf with our organic Peru coffee if you want to call it an early night!
- Kana Coffee, brewed using any method - 1/4 cup, cooled
- Vodka - 1oz.
- Coffee liqueur (Kahlua) - 1/2 oz.
- Irish cream (Baileys) - 1/2 oz.
- Coffee beans and sugar (for the rim)
To make the rim:
- Grind a handful of coffee beans very finely.
- Place ground beans in a flat layer on a plate with the same amount of sugar.
- Wet the glass rim.
- Dip the outer edge of the rim into the glass, gently turning the rim.
Place the cooled Kana coffee, vodka, Kahlua, and Irish cream in a cocktail shaker. Add 2 handfuls ice and shake until cold. Strain into the prepared cocktail glass. Garnish with a few beans and enjoy!
Shop Kana Coffee here...whole bean, espresso, and standard options available.