We love making yummy apps on the weekends and we wanted to share a few with you. If you're planning on taking these to a gathering, just double the recipe. Make sure to serve warm. Enjoy!
- 2 cups of chopped tomatoes
- 1 -2 garlic cloves minced
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 cups of cubed Mozzarella Cheese
- sliced baguettes
* Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
* In a bowl mix together the tomatoes, garlic, basil, salt & pepper.
* Stir in the cubed cheese.
* Bake for 25 - 30 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling and golden.
* Serve hot with slices of baguette and Kana Wine
Brie & Grape Goodness
- Brie round
- French baguette
- salt & pepper
Directions: Preheat oven to 400. Place Brie in center of baking dish and grapes all around. Sprinkle walnuts all over. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 25 minutes. While baking, slice baguette and grate Parmesan. Remove from oven after 25 minutes. Top with grated Parmesan and honey and break open the Brie with a spoon. Stir well! Top with fresh rosemary and serve on baguettes with Kana Wine